Grand jury indicts 39Published 8:27pm Tuesday, July 24, 2012
A Suffolk man who is accused of having sexual relations with a teenage girl was indicted Monday.
Luther Pierre, now 20, was among 39 defendants indicted on 110 counts by the grand jury.
Pierre was arrested in February, when he was 19. He was accused of having sexual relations with a 14-year-old girl, according to a police statement at the time.
Police said Pierre met the girl on a social networking site and later met her in person twice. They allegedly engaged in sexual conduct in a vehicle on Jackson Road.
The girl reportedly told the suspect she was 17, police said at the time.
In addition, a mother was indicted on a charge of child abuse after allegedly locking her child out of the house after dark in December because he lost a hairbrush.
Christine Travita Williams-Porter, 36, allegedly told police officers she would rather go to jail than allow her son back in the house, according to a city spokeswoman at the time. Police had been called to the residence about 8:30 p.m. on Dec. 5 by neighbors who reported that the 9-year-old child had been beaten and locked outside.
The full list of indictments is below.
- Laronda Shanti Albert — grand larceny
- Justin Arrowood — grand larceny (4 counts); larceny with intent to sell (4 counts); conspiracy to commit grand larceny (4 counts)
- Joseph C. Ashe Jr. — assault and battery of law enforcement officer
- Jason Wade Baker — statutory burglary (2 counts); grand larceny (3 counts); larceny with intent to sell (2 counts); conspiracy to commit grand larceny; attempt to obtain money by false pretenses
- Daniel Paul Barfield — unauthorized use of vehicle
- Michael Lee Bell — possession of cocaine
- Michelle Elaine Berryman — malicious wounding; shoot/stab in commission of a felony
- Tiffany Renee Boddie — grand larceny
- Alton Generold Boone — third offense concealment
- Bryant Christopher Boone — bomb/burn threat
- Emory Chambliss — distribution of heroin subsequent offense (2 counts)
- Treveon Clemons — non-forcible sodomy; statutory burglary; enter property to damage; using electronic means to procure minors; part reproduction child porn
- Travis Allen Collins — obtain money by false pretenses (4 counts); grand larceny (4 counts); larceny with intent to sell; conspiracy to commit grand larceny (4 counts); sell stolen property (3 counts); driving under the influence of alcohol third offense within five years
- Antonya Nyvette Dubois — statutory burglary
- Amy Marie Grzywinski — uttering
- Michael G. Hensley — grand larceny
- Temeka Latonya Holloman — statutory burglary; larceny of a firearm
- Robert Travis Johnson — possession of cocaine
- Jo’Wann Rydell Jones — abduction for pecuniary benefit; attempted robbery; use of a firearm in commission of a felony
- Telisa Jones — grand larceny
- Patrick Christian Kimbrough — credit card theft; credit card fraud; receiving goods obtained by fraud; identity theft
- Quintella Lee — third offense concealment
- Bernard Miles — bomb/burn threat
- Brendan James Miller — statutory burglary (2 counts); grand larceny (2 counts); attempted larceny with intent to sell; larceny with intent to sell (2 counts); conspiracy to commit grand larceny
- Isis Madonna Peterson — failure to appear on felony charge
- Jenna Pierce — unlawful shooting in occupied building
- Luther Pierre — carnal knowledge of a minor (2 counts); indecent liberties with child (2 counts); crimes against nature (2 counts)
- Christine T. Williams Porter — abuse child, serious injury
- Robert Everett Robey Jr. — habitual offender; eluding police
- Michael Rashawn Rodgers — third offense larceny
- Shawn Lee Ruffin — possession of cocaine with intent to distribute; possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Christopher Shannon — crimes against nature; statutory burglary; enter property to damage; part reproduction child porn
- Robert Daryl Showalter — leave scene of accident
- Sheveze J. Stancel — grand larceny; statutory burglary
- Jermaine M. Steward — sale, distribute marijuana
- Barbara Lucille Stillman — possession of controlled substance
- Doris Latrina Taylor — possession of cocaine (2 counts)
- Timothy Dale Wadford — possession of cocaine
- Calvin Lee White — possession of cocaine with intent to distribute (6 counts)