Workers electrocutedPublished 10:30pm Thursday, August 30, 2012
Two contractors working on a shed were electrocuted Wednesday when their scaffolding touched an electrical line.
It happened in the 4500 block of Schooner Boulevard about 11 a.m. Both victims were taken to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, one by Nightingale and one by ground ambulance.
Both were in the intensive care unit on Thursday afternoon. One was in critical condition and one was in fair condition, according to a hospital spokeswoman.