Opinions sought on transportation needsPublished 7:55pm Saturday, June 22, 2013
City of Suffolk’s is conducting a public opinion survey to gather input about public transportation needs and services.
The survey is being conducted as a way to gather input, particularly from non-riders of the city’s public transit system. A rider survey is also being conducted aboard buses.
The purpose of the study is to develop a five-year plan for transportation services.
Paper copies of the survey are available at the following locations:
- North Suffolk Library, 2000 Bennetts Creek Park Road
- Morgan Memorial Library, 443 W. Washington St.
- Chuckatuck Library, 5881 Godwin Blvd.
- Department of Public Works, 440 Market St., second floor
- Department of Media and Community Relations, 441 Market St., Suite 205
- Treasurer’s Office, 441 Market St., first floor
- Treasurer’s Office, 2000 Bennett’s Creek Park Road
To fill out the survey electronically, visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/suffolktransit.