Four displaced in attic fire
Published 6:30 pm Wednesday, February 18, 2015
There were no injuries in an attic fire Wednesday afternoon in the Dayle Acres neighborhood.
Firefighters responded to the 4200 block of Dayle Acres Road after getting the call at 1:49 p.m., according to a city press release They found smoke in the attic of the single-story structure. The fire was called under control at 3:27 p.m. There were no injuries. The fire was determined to be caused by an electrical failure.
Three adults and one juvenile have been displaced from the home. They are being assisted by family.