Two displaced in fire

Published 10:18 pm Sunday, February 16, 2014

A faulty electric heater sparked this fire in a mobile home in the 3800 block of Pughsville Road on Sunday afternoon. The call came in at 3:39 p.m. Two adults were displaced and are being assisted by the American Red Cross, but there were no injuries.

A faulty electric heater sparked this fire in a mobile home in the 3800 block of Pughsville Road on Sunday afternoon. The call came in at 3:39 p.m. Two adults were displaced and are being assisted by the American Red Cross, but there were no injuries.

Two people were displaced after a mobile home fire Sunday afternoon.

Suffolk Fire and Rescue responded to the fire at Bullock’s Mobile Home Park in the 3800 block of Pughsville Road. The call came in at 3:39 p.m., and units arrived on scene at 3:43 p.m.

Two adults were displaced and are being assisted by the Red Cross.  There were no injuries.

Newsletter

Email newsletter signup

The cause of the fire was determined to be a faulty electric heater.