No injuries in house fire
Published 12:30 pm Wednesday, October 28, 2015
No injuries were reported after a house fire Wednesday morning.
The fire in the 1500 block of River Creek Crescent, off Wilroy Road, was reported at 6:55 a.m. The first units arrived on scene at 7:03 a.m.
The two adult occupants had evacuated prior to the arrival of firefighters, according to a city press release. Firefighters found light smoke showing from the exterior of the two-story home and discovered the fire in an exterior wall in the attic area of the gable. The fire was confined and determined to be caused by an overheated attic fan, according to the press release.
Email newsletter signup
The fire was called under control at 7:25 a.m.