Bon appétit, it’s Restaurant Week
Patrons can start enjoying a culinary showcase of tasty dishes served at select local restaurants when Suffolk Restaurant Week begins on Saturday.
The 2020 Suffolk Restaurant Week is set to run from Saturday through March 21. During this annual showcase, 13 participating Suffolk eateries will offer three-course, fixed-price menus.
According to the city press release, these menus will be at the “Deluxe” level with breakfast or lunch for $10 and dinner for $20, the “Premier” level with lunch for $15 and dinner for $30, or the “Ultimate” level with lunch for $20 and dinner for $40.
No coupons, vouchers or tickets are required. Patrons will simply order from the Suffolk Restaurant Week menu at each location to enjoy culinary excellence.
The following eateries are offering Suffolk Restaurant Week menus:
- Baron’s Pub, 185 N. Main St.
- Cedar Point Country Club, 8056 Clubhouse Drive
- Decoys Seafood, 3305 Ferry Road
- Harper’s Table, 122 N. Main St.
- The Plaid Turnip at the Suffolk Center for Cultural Arts, 110 W. Finney Ave.
- Pourfavor Coffee Shop, 347 N. Main St.
- Rajput Indian Cuisine, 5860 Harbour Towne Parkway
- River Stone Chophouse, 8032 Harbour View Blvd.
- Sal’s Pizza & Pasta, 2815 Godwin Blvd.
- Suffolk BBQ Co., 1208 N. Main St.
- Suffolk BBQ Co. at the Airport, 1200 Gene Bolton Drive
- Sushi Aka, 116 W. Washington St.
- Vintage Tavern, 1900 Governors Pointe Drive
“With 13 eateries from which to choose, it’s the perfect time to sample new restaurants and old favorites as local chefs prepare delectable dishes for your dining enjoyment,” the press release states. “From blue cheese-crusted New York strip and crispy rockfish to comfort foods like spaghetti with meatballs and caramel-drizzle cheesecake, there is something for everyone.”
For menus and additional information, log onto SuffolkRestaurantWeekVa.com, visit Facebook.com/SuffolkRestaurantWeekVa, or contact the Suffolk Division of Tourism by calling 514-4130 or emailing VisitSuffolk@suffolkva.us.