Northam announces appointments
Published 6:14 pm Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Gov. Ralph Northam has recently announced the following appointments of Suffolk residents:
- Regina P. Brayboy, executive director of Healthy Suffolk, was appointed to the Christopher Newport University Board of Visitors.
- Dr. Travonia Brown-Hughes, an assistant professor at Hampton University, was appointed to the Alzheimer’s Advisory Board.
- Latitia McCane, director of education at Newport News Shipbuilding, was appointed to the Apprenticeship Council
- Precious Rasheeda Muhammad, an independent scholar, was appointed to the Virginia African American Advisory Board.
- Claudia Cotton, chief executive officer of the Coastal Virginia Building Industry Association, was appointed to the Board of Housing and Community Development.
- John Crumpler, owner of RCR Farms Inc., was appointed to the Peanut Board.
- Marsha K. Hudgins, president and chief executive officer of Hudgins Contracting Corporation, was appointed to the Virginia Racing Commission.
- Tom Taliaferro, business manager for Montague Farms Inc., was appointed to the Virginia Soybean Board.