Grand jury indicts 24
Published 10:44 pm Wednesday, December 1, 2021
A Suffolk man was indicted on multiple felony charges by the November grand jury.
Keishon Aljamonte Robinson, 26, was indicted relating to two shootings that took place in July and August of 2020. The July 24 shooting took place in the 1100 block of East Washington Street, and the Aug. 28 shooting took place in the 300 block of East Washington Street.
Nobody was injured in those incidents, but Robinson later was charged in relation to the Feb. 6, 2021, homicide of Diamonta Christopher Price. He was arrested in Southampton County on Feb. 27.
Email newsletter signup
Robinson is set for arraignment on the new indictments on Dec. 27, at which time he is also set to be arraigned on the charges related to Price’s death. Those charges have seen multiple continuances in Suffolk Circuit Court.
The November grand jury indicted 24 defendants on 54 charges. The full grand jury list is below.
- Daniella Meghan Brandt — assault and battery of law enforcement officer
- Christopher Ryan Broadway — possession of marijuana with intent to distribute; delivery of narcotic; distribute Schedule III substance
- John Clinton Casper Jr. — strangle causing wound or injury
- Joshua Joseph Coleman — grand larceny more than or equal to $1,000; credit card theft (2 counts); credit card fraud; more than $1,000 in six months
- Aaron Joel Council — credit card theft; credit card forgery
- Andrew Eugene Curling — possess Schedule I or II controlled substance
- Brittany Louise Decarlie — forgery; uttering
- Christopher Brent Doughty — attempted grand larceny, more than $1,000
- Andrew Clarence Earley — robbery using force
- Damon Elliot — hit and run, more than $1,000
- Miesha Tiera Fenner — arson of dwelling; attempted murder
- Haley Danielle George — possession of Schedule I or II controlled substance (2 counts)
- Jonathan Luke Graham Hensley — attempted statutory burglary
- Waymond Robert Jennings Jr. — fail to return bailed property
- Jason Allen Lyons — grand larceny, more than or equal to $1,000
- Deshawn Joseph Mizell — elude/disregard police; child cruelty
- Colin Terrell Moody — child cruelty; child neglect/abuse
- Tyree Lamont Moore — possession of Schedule I or II controlled substance (2 counts)
- Vanessa Francis Pelkey — hit and run, felony, more than $1,000
- Melissa Michele Poole — child neglect/abuse (2 counts)
- Michael Vernon Rawles — cruelty to animals; inadequate animal care; inadequate food, water, shelter
- Dariel Dontae Reid — child neglect/abuse; grand larceny more than $1,000; elude police officer endangerment; remove/alter ID/decal
- Keishon Aljamonte Robinson — attempted capital murder; malicious shoot at occupied vehicle (2 counts); shoot from vehicle (2 counts); possession of firearm by violent felon (2 counts); use of firearm in felony (2 counts); malicious wounding; shoot in public place
- Michael Vernon Smith — cruelty to animals; inadequate animal care; inadequate food, water, shelter