SPS students to receive meal kits
Published 4:09 pm Thursday, April 7, 2022
Suffolk Public Schools Food and Nutrition Services will distribute five-day meal kits (five lunch items and five breakfast items) to students Friday ahead of spring break.
Kits will include fresh produce from New Premium Vendor, and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis at the following locations:
- Kings Fork Middle: 3 to 5 p.m.
- Col. Fred Cherry Middle: 3 to 3:45 p.m.
- Florence Bowser Elementary: 4:15 to 5 p.m.
- John F. Kennedy Middle: 3 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Southwestern Elementary: 4:15 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Instructions on how to heat meals or keep meals cool will be provided.
Email newsletter signup
For more information, contact Food and Nutrition Services at 757-925-5789.