What electric cars are best to lease?
Published 8:39 pm Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Electric vehicles (EVs) have taken the car market by storm, and it’s easy to see why. They’re environmentally friendly, efficient, and cost-effective to operate. For many people, leasing an electric car is a smart choice that offers the benefits of driving an EV without the high upfront cost of purchasing one. With the growing popularity of EVs, it’s no surprise that car lease deals for electric cars are becoming increasingly attractive. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the best electric cars to lease and how to find the best Auto Trader car lease deals, including the Porsche Taycan.
The Benefits of Leasing an Electric Car
Leasing an electric car has many benefits, including:
- Cost-effective: Leasing an electric car can be more cost-effective than purchasing one, as it eliminates the need for a large down payment and allows you to avoid depreciation.
- Latest technology: Electric cars are advancing at a rapid pace, and leasing allows you to upgrade to the latest technology after the lease is up.
- Environmental impact: Driving an electric car reduces your carbon footprint and helps to protect the environment.
- Fuel efficiency: Electric cars are more fuel-efficient than traditional gasoline-powered vehicles, saving you money on fuel costs.
Best Electric Cars to Lease
Email newsletter signup
Now that we’ve covered the benefits of leasing an electric car, let’s take a look at some of the best electric cars to lease:
Tesla Model 3
The Tesla Model 3 is the best-selling electric car in the world and an excellent choice for anyone looking to lease an EV. With its sleek design, impressive performance, and long range, the Model 3 is the perfect electric car for daily commuting or road trips.
Leasing a Model 3 is straightforward, with Tesla offering competitive lease rates and flexible terms. You can choose from either a 36-month or 48-month lease, and you’ll have the option to upgrade to the latest version of the Model 3 after the lease is up.
The Porsche Taycan is a high-performance electric sports car that delivers an unparalleled driving experience. With its cutting-edge technology, spacious interior, and impressive range, the Taycan is the perfect car for anyone looking for a luxury electric vehicle.
Leasing a Porsche Taycan is a great option, as it allows you to experience the latest technology without the high upfront cost of ownership. Porsche offers flexible lease terms, and you’ll have the option to upgrade to the latest version of the Taycan after the lease is up.
The Nissan Leaf is one of the most affordable electric cars on the market and an excellent choice for anyone looking to lease an EV. With its practical design, long range, and affordable price, the Leaf is the perfect car for daily commuting or running errands.
Leasing a Nissan Leaf is a smart choice, as it provides access to the latest electric car technology without the high upfront cost of ownership. Nissan offers competitive lease rates, and you’ll have the option to upgrade to the latest version of the Leaf after the lease is up.
The BMW i3 is a stylish and innovative electric car that is perfect for anyone looking for a luxury EV. With its spacious interior, cutting-edge technology, and impressive range, the i3 is a great choice for anyone looking for an electric car that combines style, comfort, and practicality.
Leasing a BMW i3 is a great option, as it allows you to enjoy the latest electric car technology without the high upfront cost of ownership. BMW offerscompetitive lease rates, and you’ll have the option to upgrade to the latest version of the i3 after the lease is up.
How to Find the Best Car Lease Deals
Now that we’ve covered some of the best electric cars to lease, let’s take a look at how to find the best car lease deals.
- Research the latest offers: Keep up to date on the latest car lease deals by researching online, checking car manufacturer websites, and visiting local dealerships.
- Compare offers: Compare the lease rates and terms offered by different manufacturers and dealerships to find the best deal.
- Negotiate: Don’t be afraid to negotiate with dealerships to get the best deal. Be prepared to walk away if the dealer is not willing to meet your terms.
- Consider the total cost of ownership: When comparing car lease deals, consider the total cost of ownership, including the monthly lease payment, maintenance costs, and any other fees.
- Read the fine print: Make sure to carefully read the fine print of any car lease deal before signing on the dotted line.
Leasing an electric car offers many benefits, including cost-effectiveness, access to the latest technology, environmental impact, and fuel efficiency. The Tesla Model 3, Porsche Taycan, Nissan Leaf, and BMW i3 are just a few of the best electric cars to lease. When searching for the best car lease deals, it’s important to research the latest offers, compare offers, negotiate, consider the total cost of ownership, and carefully read the fine print. With these tips in mind, you’ll be well on your way to finding the best car lease deal for your needs.