Nusbaum announces June transactions
Published 8:56 pm Thursday, July 13, 2017
S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. has announced concluding the following negotiations on properties in and around Suffolk in June:
- Birdsong Corp. has subleased 138,000 square feet of industrial space at 221 Progress Way in Franklin. Stephanie Sanker represented the sublessor.
- A&D Music Distributors has leased 1,060 square feet of office space at 3300 Tyre Neck Road, Suite A in Portsmouth. Michael Myers handled the transaction.
- Lease renewals and extensions:
- R. Clinton Stackhouse Jr. has renewed and expanded its lease on 6,203 square feet of office space located in Bridgeway Technology Center II in Suffolk. Stephanie Sanker represented the tenant.
- The Original Mattress Factory has renewed its lease on 5,000 square feet of retail space located at 4240 Portsmouth Boulevard in Chesapeake. Michael Myers represented the landlord.
- Scents has extended its lease on 630 square feet of retail space at Suffolk Plaza in Suffolk. Chris Hucke represented the landlord.